GDPR Persondatapolitik for din3dshop.dk
1. Data controller
Din3dshop.dk is the data controller for the processing of Personal Data about you as a User of the Service.
“Data controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
“Personal data breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“Special categories of personal data” means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
3. Access to personal data
Only those employees at Din3dshop.dk who need access to the Personal Data to perform their work tasks are processing the Personal Data. All those employees have entered into confidentiality agreements.
4. Right to access personal data
You have the right to obtain from Din3dshop.dk confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the Personal Data and the following information:
· the purposes of the processing;
· the categories of Personal Data concerned;
· the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the Personal Data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries, i.e. a country outside of the EU/EEA;
· where possible, the envisaged period for which the Personal Data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
· the existence of the right to request from Din3dshop.dk rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of processing of Personal Data concerning you or to object to such processing;
· the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
· where the Personal Data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
· the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for you. Where Personal Data are transferred to a third country, i.e. a country outside of the EU/EEA, or to an international organisation, you shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR relating to the transfer.
5. Right to rectification etc.
Din3dshop.dk is aiming at processing only Personal Data which is correct and that it is updated.
You have the right to obtain from Din3dshop.dk without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you.
The right to be forgotten
You have the right to obtain from Fullsixcarbon.dk the erasure of Personal Data concerning you without undue delay and Fullsixcarbon.dk has the obligation to erase Personal Data without undue delay inter alia when the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or you have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based.
Restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from Fullsixcarbon.dk restriction of processing if you have a particular reason for wanting the restriction. This may be if you have issues with the content of the information we hold or how we have processed your personal data. It can also be the case when Fullsixcarbon.dk no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to Fullsixcarbon.dk, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from Din3dshop.dk where the processing is based on consent or on a contract or the processing is carried out by automated means.
You have the right to object to processing of Personal Data concerning you based on automated decisions and/or profiling. This shall not apply if the decision is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and Din3dshop.dk or follows from a legal obligation.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Danish Data Protection Agency
Borgergade 28, 5. sal
1300 Copenhagen K
Visit site: Danish data protection agency
6. Data processing agreements
Din3dshop.dk cooperates with other companies which process Personal Data on behalf of Din3dshop.dk. Din3dshop.dk uses only data processors that provide sufficient guarantees that they implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the GDPR and ensure the protection of the rights of all data subjects concerned.
Processing by a data processor is governed by a contract that is binding on the data processor with regard to Din3dshop.dk and that sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of Personal Data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of Din3dshop.dk and the data processor.
7. The personal data we collect and/or receive
When you sign up to become a User or when you purchase a Product, you may be required to provide us with Personal Data about yourself, including, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address, and profile picture. The legal basis for such processing is the performance of the contract with you. And, if you contact us via the Contact Us page, you’ll need to provide your name and other contact information. We don’t collect any Personal Data from Visitors or Users when they use the Service, unless they provide such information voluntarily. Some of this Personal Data (User name/name, products and/or shops which you have chosen to save to your profile, the Users that you follow and the Users that follow you), will be publically accessible through the Service, and we may display this publically accessible Personal Data to other Users or elsewhere on the Service, by itself or in connection with other Information relating to your activities on the Service or with any User Content you provide.
In addition we may collect or receive additional information. Such other information may be collected:
1. From Your Activity. In an ongoing effort to improve the Service and the user experience, we automatically collect certain information when Visitors and Users access and use the Service. Such information includes, without limitation, IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, Stores followed or reviewed, Products bought, what sections of the Website are accessed, what features of the Service are used, log files, and similar information and data. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is legitimate interest.
2. From Cookies. We collect information using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser), persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) or equivalent technologies (including but not limited to “Local Storage”) to help us collect information and to enhance your experience using the Service. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Website or the Service may not function properly.
3. From You. You may voluntarily provide us additional information about yourself that does not identify you personally, including, without limitation, your gender, country, product and service preferences, and other information.
8. The personal data collected by or through third-party advertising companies
9. How we use and share the personal data
We may use the Personal Data to provide and improve our Website, Service, and other products and services; to process transactions you request; to inform you about our products and services and those of our promotional partners; and to bring you customized content (such as newsletters) based on your activity in connection with the Service.
We may use and/or share Personal Data as described below.
· We may share the Personal Data concerning our Users with our resellers, distributors, and sales representatives, which may use the Information to help inform Users about our products and services.
· We may, from time to time, share Personal Data with other companies, which may provide you information about the products and services they or their partners offer. However, to the extent required by law, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out of such sharing.
· We will access, use, and share the Personal Data as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you (legal basis according to the GDPR: performance of a contract) and to address your questions or requests regarding our products, services, and/or support. We have legitimate interests to process Personal Data in connection with customer service and support (legal basis according to the GDPR: legitimate interest).
· We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, i.e. data processors. Examples may include providing technical assistance, recruiting services, order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Personal Data only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
· In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, Users, Website, Service, and other products and services and those of our promotional partners, we may analyze certain information in anonymized and aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share and/or license this aggregate data to our affiliates, agents, business and promotional partners, and other third parties. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the Website and these products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
· We may share some or all of your Personal Data with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
· As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
· To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Data: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing the Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Din3dshop.dk or others.
10. Accessing and modifying personal data and communication preferences
Users may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to their Personal Data by following the instructions found on the Website. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Din3dshop.dk marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases. Users and job applicants cannot opt out of receiving transactional e-mails related to their account with Din3dshop.dk.
11. How we protect the personal data
We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Personal Data that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
11. Transfer of personal data to other countries
The Service, the Website and its servers may be operated in the European Union (EU), the United States, and elsewhere. Please be aware that your Personal Data, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.. When Information is transferred from the EU/EEA to a third country, i.e. a country outside of the EU/EEA, we take all appropriate legal, technical and organisational measures to secure that the level of protection is the same as within the EU/EEA. In case Personal Data is processed outside of the EU/EEA the level of protection is guaranteed either via a decision of the European Commission that the country in question has an adequate level of protection for Personal Data or by using appropriate safety measures such as binding corporate rules or Privacy Shield.
12. External websites
14. Storage of personal data
We only store your Personal Data as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed.